Strange Exim errors

Hello,

I recently set up a mail server in my home network as an experiment.
We have a dynamic IP given to us by Comcast, but I registered with
DynDNS for a DNS name, and told my router to update it when the IP
changed. The idea was that one could send an email to
username@dyndns_address, and it would get there (where username is my
username and dyndns_address is my DynDNS URL).

The setup was successful, and I can both send and receive emails.
However, I am starting to get strange emails that say something like
this:

Message [CENSOR] has been frozen.
The sender is [CENSOR]@sitestream.net

The following address(es) have yet to be delivered:
 [CENSOR]@westerncom.net: Connection timed out
 [CENSOR]@uniteq.com: Connection refused
 [CENSOR]@animalhouse.com: lowest numbered MX record points to local host

I did not send any of these emails. The three emails that were not
delivered have the username all the same. The sitestream one is
different.

I assume that this is somehow using my machine as a relay, though I
have absolutely no idea. I am very much of a n00b when it comes to
mail.

--
Leonid