Re: etch; possibly just mkfs problem [The problem vanished almost by itself? Why?]

At 18:56 -0500 23/02/07, Matthew K Poer wrote:
On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 22:41 +0100, Glenn Moeller-Holst wrote:
 Hi!

 For some reason I do not understand, it now works, and I do not know
 > why. Please tell me why it works now:
 > I can see number of cylinders has changed. But I do not know why. Why
 - I did not specify it - who did - the late Linux alf?

 The two partition even mount by itself now?

 /Glenn

Perhaps it had something to do with msdos-whatever you installed earlier?
--
Matthew K Poer

Hi Matthew

Yes, that could be. Actually, the memory card comes from a camera, and I have used the built-in camera FAT formatting.

By the way,

I succeded in putting the Linux 2.6.16 on the IPaq 6340 pda phone. It worked and was quite simple. The wi-fi card in the pda did not work. I installed firehol on the Debian Etch and that worked so I in a simple could get NAT to work so the PDA used IP over USB.

/Glenn