[ot] Videogame RPG Linux Project search programmers

Open a new GNU/Linux project!
The project aims programming videogames, rpg for pc like Dragon and
Dangeon, mmorpg, client for mud (Multi user Dangeon) for the Linux os.
We search programmer with experience in programmin language: C, C++,
Visual C/C++, PHP, Java, and we search graphic artists.
Who is interesting at the project, please wirte an e-mail with subject

Videgame RPG Linux Project

at this e-mail address:

giovanni.pipicella-at-gmail.com

or

mat.r.gl-at-gmail.com

regards,

micaela

p.s. this e-mail is not spam, it's a serious request for a new project
for GNU/Linux