Re: autostart applications

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 16:19 +0100, Mirco Piccin wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> On my laptop happens this thing:
> at every boot, after gdm login, autostart openoffice2 (writer) and a
> shell.
> All in the 3rd Desktop (not in the first one, that is the one user see
> by default after login).
>
> Can anyone helps me to understand where some kind of login scripts are
> stored?

What Desktop are you using? GNOME? KDE? XFCE? FVWM? ICEWM?

GDM can start any Desktop environment.

They aren't login scripts... session managers. You can use your personal
xinit stuff as well. But until we understand more about your question
and environment... it'll be hard to help you.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup