Re: Woody on 486 problem

Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2007-02-17 22:23:25, schrieb Chris Bannister:

And I suppose when Vista has been out for a while (people wont have any
choice when they buy a new machine, unless they buy one without an OS)
256M or even 512M will be considered old and we'll see questions like
"Will KDE run in 512M?"

This sort of thing is already happening. Many Linux distros
claim to "keep old hardware alive", but won't run on anything
less than a Pentium with at least 32MB of RAM.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.