Re: check superblock

pinniped wrote:
> Make sure the RAID device is set to be 'persistent'.  Also check
> backwards through scripts to see where md2 might fail.

pinniped:

I've noticed the last week or two that you've done a tremendous job at
providing answers to a lot of questions. Great work!

However, might I suggest that you provide some context to your answers?
Each post of yours I've seen over this time period has just come out of
the blue, and the only way I would know to what issue(s) you are
responding would be for me to go dig in the mailing list archives. You
would do me, and I suspect others, a favor by including enough of a
snippet of the original post to provide some background to your answers.

Thanks!

--
Kent West
Westing Peacefully <http://kentwest.blogspot.com>