Re: Upgrade of Iceweasle removed all my prefs

Justin Hartman wrote:
Hi all

On unstable I got a notification to upgrade my Iceweasle which I duly
did. In doing so however all my bookmarks, prefs and other browser
data was removed as if I had just installed Iceweasle for the first
time.

I just don't think this is normal as my experience with apt is that it
respects all configuration files and settings.

Any ideas?
no, unfortunately.
i removed this version (forgotten what v. exactly: sorry) and installed angrily firefox from their site.

steef