RE: package dependencies

Good catch, and I can fix that. I removed the libd2-xpm package and that remove webalizer and my private package. When I
try to install my package I get an error stating

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
  {my package}: Depends: xlibs but it is not going to be installed

Since I had an issue with this a while back I assumed it was webalizer. This time it appears to be something else. Is
there an easy (pseudo easy is ok) way to determine what package has a dependency of xlibs that is installed. Dpkg is not
telling me in the error where the problem is, only that there is a problem.

Oh, I am sorry for not mentioning in my previous post that this was found during a sarge to etch upgrade.

Thanks

Tony