Re: freeradius configuration example

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 06:52 -0800, Brad Brock wrote:
> Is there any body able to show me where to get
> configuration example for free radius?
>
> Thanks a lot.

GIYF (Google Is Your Friend)

15 seconds to search, 2 minutes of my time to write.
Please at least *TRY* to use Google.

A simple Google search:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Freeradius+config

This one should probably be the first one you try:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/CONFIGURATION_FILES

More:
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/8021X-HOWTO/freeradius.html
http://www.frontios.com/freeradius.html