Re: security updates download

On 13 Feb 2007 12:55:11 -0800, onlineviewer <lancerset@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,

Is there a way to download and save all of the sarge security updates.
I need to burn them to cd. I have a few machines which have no
internet access, so i can not grab them with apt. Suggestions?

apt-zip can write a script for you to download the packages on a Linux
system with internet access, but I think you still need to get updated
package lists onto the systems without internet access.

I wish it were possible to just grab a package list (dpkg -l), then
feed this to some program that would get all the possible updates.
And perhaps the program would be available for Windows too...