Re: Print :: Number Of Copies

Michael S. Peek wrote:
Hey guys, I think I may have found a bug. I wasn't able to find anything like it in the bug report list, and I wasn't sure how to file it as I don't know what package it would be associated with.

Here's my bug:

I have a remote printer connected to a remote machine that I am printing to via LPD with CUPS.

In any application:
Select: File --> Print...
In the print window that appears, select the Job tab.
In the Job tab, under Copies, set any number greater than 1.
Select Print.

Only one copy shoots out of the printer. It is as though the number of copies setting is ignored. I've noticed this on both Gnome under Etch and KDE under Sarge. I've not done more thorough testing yet, but I thought I would throw this out there and find out whether or not this is a bug or my own stupidity before I invested more time on it.

Michael

Oh yeah, you know what, it occurred to me that it may have something to do with the remote machine being a solaris box not running CUPS. Maybe that'll ring a few bells with a guru out there somewhere.

Michael