hpodder

I've given up on hpodder because of repeated sqlite3 data base errors already described here. These errors would sometimes be cleared if I rebooted the machine but now not even that works anymore. When I used sqlite3 hpodder.db and did an integrity check of the data base, I was told everything was okso as far as sqlite3 knows all is fine with the data. I may mess with hpodder later but for now don't know how to get sqlite3 to reindex hpodder.db and I don't even know if that would help in this case.