Re: WindowMaker breaks (again) after upgrade

On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 03:00:36PM EST, Tom Allison wrote:
> So how do you fix it this time?
>
> I lost all my key settings (eg: Alt-Tab to rotate windows focus) again.
> But I can't seem to find the setting in the Prefs window anymore.
> I doubt WindowMaker removed the feature...

Not as far as I know.

Should be under the keyboard configuration thing.

"Focus next window" - "Focus previous window" should be checked and have
respectively "Alt+Tab" and "Alt+Shift+Tab" as the keyboard shortcuts.

You may also want to make sure "Raise window when switching focus with
keyboard" under "Miscellaneous Ergonomic Preferences" is checked.
That's under the fifth "tab" (or icon, rather) from the left.

What version are you running?

Thanks,
cga