Re: SpamAssassin/ProcMail Questions

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 11:09:40AM +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:50:07 -0800
> Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 11:06:05PM +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > >
> > > a. Start a new thread not reply to an existing one
> >
> > another one of those simple things that many people don't seem to get
> > right away... Is it not obvious how to post to the list by mailing to
> > debian-user@lists.debian.org?
> >
> > hmm...
>
> They want to save themselves from typing the full address and just hit
> reply. I think any computer user should go through intensive typing
> lessons, so they aren't afraid of the keyboard.

we should put something about this in the novice docs.... learn to
type or go away! mwuhahahahahahaha!!!

we keep wandering OT, but how can people get by in this day and age
without some decent typing skills. I see it all the time. I'm a
self-taught typist, using a hybrid of regular touch typing and hunt &
peck, but I can still hit over 60wpm in sustained sessions.... Now if
only we could get people to spell, as well.

(/me wanders off into fantasy-land)