dazuko and linux-image.2.6

Is anyone using the ClamAV file scanner with dazuko? I can not get the
dazuko module to compile with the Debian packaged kernels. The error I
get is that the "capabilities are built into the kernel" which
indicates that I need to rebuild the kernel to use Linux Default
Capabilities support as a module and not built into the kernel itself.

Has anyone found a work around that would allow the use of the packaged
kernel with dazuko or do I just need to build one?
--
Bill Thompson
BillT@Mahagonny.com