Re: Attracting newbies (Was Booting Debian/testing fails)

On Monday 05 February 2007 16:23, Michael Pobega wrote:
> Andrei Popescu wrote:
> > On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:08:53 -0500
> >
> > Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I don't plan on heading this documentation, though. I just want to
> >> try to get everyone involved in it, because I feel at the rate we're
> >> going now it's going to end up being just me and one other person.
> >
> > I did contribute one 'note' to newbiedoc and have plans for several
> > others. I will contribute regardless of how many others join.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andrei
>
> So I guess we can call you the second person interested? Well, even if
> you don't want to take this discussion elsewhere you should still e-mail
> me so I can document how many people are interested (It's just a lot
> more simple that way, in my opinion).

Hi;

I'm just now looking into installing debian on my laptop to test it out. I'm
not a newbie to Linux - I've run Redhat, Fedora, Mandrake and SuSE over the
past several years. However I am a newbie per debian and/or debian based
distros.  I would be interested in adding to this effort based on a "debian
newbie" sort of perspective. Of course first off I need to get moving on the
install for myself.