Re: Software Problem

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 06:34:27AM +0100, Miguel Albalat wrote:
> hi...i'm new in this linux world and i have a problem, i need a software to
> make a multimedia
> can anybody help me??

Can you give more details please? What exactly do you want to make?

Clear requests and more details will help the readers of this list
to sort out your problems. A start: if you are using Debian, it may
be useful to tell us what version of Debian you have installed, possibly
where you installed it from, and any things you have tried so far.

Example question: "I've just installed Debian testing (Etch) on an
AMD64.I downloaded a CD image from http://cdimage.debian.org and burnt it to
a disk using k3b. It seemed to finish, then suddenly the disk drive opened
and loud trumpet music played. Is this normal?"

Answer "Yes, this is perfectly normal. K3b is set to eject the disk when
the program finishes. The music is an extra indication." [That one
_always_ surprises me, because I'm usually watching the screen somewhere
else :) ]

Hope this helps,

Andy