Re: Attracting newbies (Was Booting Debian/testing fails)

Although, I am interested in helping to bring more people to Debian. I know that everyone is a BDU at one time, down to both you and me. If you need any help e-mail me at this address with anything you need done.

Perhaps there are enough contributors to this thread who are interested in producing "BDU" documentation that we could make something happen?

You can count me in on this, just send me a personal e-mail anytime and we can get a starting time setup. Hopefully AIM/MSN/Jabber would be good ways to contact you?