Problem connecting to Wifi network

Hi guys

I'm having difficulty connecting to my wireless network at the office.
My wifi card and settings work perfectly for my home network as I use
a 64-bit wep key however the office is slightly different.

The network I am battling to connect to uses TKIP for data encryption
and WPAPSK for network authentication and my interfaces file looks
like this:-

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp
wireless-essid crcwifi
wireless-key s:password

An iwspy on eth0 picks up the wifi network but trying to connect to it
doesn't work. No dhcp clients can be picked up and my IP allocation is
not allocated.

Any ideas?
--
Regards