Re: bug in etch: "iceweasel -safe-mode" segfaults. disabling pango corrects this.

On 2/4/07, Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> wrote:
Noah Dain wrote:
> When I go to http://syscp-forum.org/ and scroll down the page,
> iceweasel segfaults.  It does so even with a fresh ~/.mozilla and
> running with "-safe-mode" option.  The crash happens immediately and
> is 100% reproducible.
Shouldn't this be sent to the bug report mailing list rather than the
users mailing list?

I thought I'd run it through here first and see if anyone else also
had the problem before escalating.  If I'm the only one in the world
with the problem, big whoop.  If someone else is affected, then it
certainly reaffirms that there is a problem.

> [...] I think it should be noted that I am running iceweasel under KDE.
> Also, the official Firefox2 release works fine.
Also, on topic, IceWeasel works perfectly fine on that page for me.
Might I note that I'm running Debian. I'm also running the same version
as you, 2.0.0.1+dfsg-2.

--
Noah Dain
"The beatings will continue, until moral improves" - the Management