FROM JENNIFER DAISY

Hello!!
   Complement of the season....My name is JENNIFER DAISY  from texas U.S.A i'm 30 year old...i grow up in dallas....i work in telecommunication company single Never married no kids....i have my master degree...i'm black woman with long hair and blue eye, my dad passed away 20 year ago....and i'm the only child no brothers no sisters i thank God for my life cuz he always there for me since i was 10 year old.is hard for me but i give God the glory...my mom from west africa...right now i'm not in the state becus my mom sick in africa, and i went to look after her..i will get back to the state next week hopeful, i'm looking for someone honest loving caring understanding God fearing someone to get marry with someday and relocate with no lie no games i want some kids someoneday when i find my soulmate..i like what i see in you babe i love your profile and i will like to get to know you better...this is my contact adderss you can add me as contact at yahoo messsanger, is (jenny_dai!
 sy4@yahoo.com)i'm always on..you can IM me  i will like to hear from you again....have a great day...