Re: Laptop Recommendations?

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 05:34:45PM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
more and more I think I should be building and selling
debian-installed computers...

But would they sell ;-)

I know i can count on you to buy one...

Careful now! I put those thing together myself and the truly difficult one is laptops. (I noticed that in this thread only Raquel really gave recommendations)

Here is another one:

http://groovix.com/groovix.html

I would start in an area that M$ does *not* cover, like what I have: multiseat systems. Most people nowadays have several computers, which is a waste. A system for the price of a videocard.

A solution I would add: multi-seat laptop.

Hugo