Re: OT: sponge burning!

Dave Sherohman wrote:

As much as I may love anime, I just can't deal with a series named
"Megasex LR", even if it's not spelled that way.

Your love for anime shouldn't have any issues with a cartoon named Megas XLR. However if it does, then you need professional help.

--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.