Re: EXT3-fs error, directory contains a hole

Hello,

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 20:20, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
> Its been years since I ran ext* but I don't think it can hurt to do
> another fsck with the filesystem totally unmounted.  That means that if
> this is the / filesystem, you need to use a rescue media not just the
> boot-time fsck while its mounted ro.

Thank you for repling. So, I should do a 'forced' fsck. The problem with doing
it with a media is that this is a raid by software.
Is there any easy way to build the raid when running from a separate media?

--
José Pablo Fernández
pablo.fernandez@rs.com.ar