Re: PHP4 or 5

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 12:28:16AM -0800, Kevin Ross wrote:

> PHP 5 is *significantly* faster than PHP 4.  Unless you have
> a compelling reason to use PHP 4, go with 5.

Really?  I recall reading somewhere the PHP5 was absolute pig when it
came to memory.  Personally, I only use PHP on one website I develop
(the hosting provider doesn't have Python available) and some of my
servers that run phppgadmin and horde.  But I would be concerned about
it.

Regards,

-Roberto

--