Re: resize2fs on LVM2 on hardware RAID5

Just tried the -f option on a test partition. Doesn't do the trick. Same error:

# resize2fs -f /dev/vg00/vartest
resize2fs 1.40-WIP (14-Nov-2006)
Filesystem at /dev/vg00/vartest is mounted on /vartest; on-line
resizing required
old desc_blocks = 1, new_desc_blocks = 1
resize2fs: Kernel does not support online resizing