Partitioning And Formatting A Large Disk (2086.09GB)

Hello fellow Debian aficionados,

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to partition and format a large disk.

I have a 3ware card and an array defined thusly:
# tw_cli /c4/u0 show
Unit UnitType Status %Cmpl Port Stripe Size(GB) Blocks
u0 RAID-5 OK - - 64K 2086.09 4374845440