Re: Debian, Iceweasle, Firefox!

Hal Vaughan wrote:

> On Sunday 28 January 2007 18:36, Paul Johnson wrote:
>> Martin Schulze wrote:
>> > Mike Hommey wrote:
>> > Maybe not, because the name change makes it visible for him that
>> > there has been a change indeed.  Changes from 1.0 to 1.5 or 1.5 to
>> > 2.0 may be accepted as upstream changes that just happen.  Remember
>> > the Cola tests?  Blindfolded have preferred Pepsi over Coca, with
>> > eyes open the result they preferred the Coca variant.
>>
>> I took the Pepsi Challenge and they video taped it.  Pepsi lost
>> blindfolded. Funny how you didn't see me in the Pepsi ads...
>
> What makes you think that's the reason they didn't show you? ;-)

I was far from the only person who came up Coke in that particular
supermarket lineup.  Either Portland's weird (but we already knew that), or
Pepsi's marketing strategy was seriously flawed (hence "marketing strategy"
and not "scientific survey").  After watching this frustrated group go
through several taste testers all coming up Coke, I started to wonder if
they just ran the challenge until someone finally got Pepsi and they had
the footage they needed...