Can't post to list with mutt/exim4?!

Hello,

I have got some trouble posting to this list using my prefered MUA mutt (1.5.13-1.1) and MTA exim4-daemon-light (4.63-12).

But when I use IceDove it works just fine.

Here is what I think is happening:

Some of the headers are not correctly added respectively removed, when sending with mutt/exim, so my messages don't get through the Spam filter. So I compared the headers provided by icedove to those of exim and did some changes to my exim-config, so they now look pretty similar.

Her some more info on my changes:

1. changed the helo_data to reflect my private IP (helo=[192.168.178.20]) as this is the helo sent by icedove, because I am behind a NAT firewall. Actually I think this is also not correct, but it seems to work with icedove:

	'helo_data = [192.168.178.20]'

2. removed the local "Message-ID" which exim added by setting:

	'headers_remove = "Message-ID"'

in the smtp transport.

3. reconfigure exim, so it does not add any "Received:"-header:

	'received_header_text = ""'

since it contained my fake domain name.

So, after doing these changes the headers (the ones I consider relevant) nearly look the same when sending a message with either icedove or mutt/exim.

Is there something I missed? Am I completely going to the wrong direction, or did I even overdo? Which additional information do I need to provide?

Any advise will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Marcus