Re: USB Flash Memory permissions

On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 08:15 +0000, John Talbut wrote:
> I do not understand what you mean by "the source for gnome-volume-manager".  As
> I wrote, from what I can find out about g-v-m it gets settings via pmount-hal etc.

If I'm not mistaken, g-v-m will call pmount-hal by default, and
depending on the device, pmount-hal will mount with different settings.
But I also think g-v-m can specify additional settings pmount-hal should
use.

At least a quick grep through the g-v-m source finds most of the
available mount options that can be used with pmount.

I reserve the right to be completely wrong about this of course :-)

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson