Re: VMware?

All,
I have used both VMWare and qemu with kemu accel.
I find that VMWare is more easy if you want to do some quick emulation
  and do not want to waste time in understanding how to enable
  network device and other stuff.
VMware is more faster too.
I am not cancassing for VMWare here but i have used both and after
spending some time in qemu and VMWare i settled back to vmware
and was happy with it for a long time. Now i do not use either of them
anymore.

VMWare is a licensed commercial product and so cannot be shipped with
debian.
VirtualBox is equivalent to VMWare and i have used it too. It has
performance almost the same as VMWare except for the support part. It
does not "yet" support some of the OS. (I was not able to install Sun8
on the box and i was also not able to install some other OS like QNX -
had some issues.). But OS like debian/Windows work as good as VMWAre

 You want a Free prodcut with no  compromise except guest OS -VirtualBox
 You want a a product where u can do lots of experiment -   QEmu

--
Bhasker C V
To feel rich count all things you have in life that money can't buy.