Re: can Etch AMD64 recognise a Realtek ALC563 Ethernet card?

On Thu January 25 2007 12:31, Michael Fothergill wrote:
> Dear Debianists,
>
> Here is the Ethernet card in my AMD 64 box:
>
> LAN	Integrated Fast Ethernet (10/100/1000) Realtek ALC653
>
> Does anyone know if Debian Etch will see it OK?

Not sure, I have used realtek network cards without any problem in the past.
You could download one of the debian live cd's and see how it goes. I believe
they are etch based. You can find mor einfo on them here..

http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/