Re: help with C algorythm (find unique value in an array) could you please make changes

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 12:22:14PM -0700, Paul E Condon wrote:

> Nicolai M. Josuttis, The C++ Standard Library, covers all this and much
> more. It is expensive, but perhaps you can find a copy at a nearby
> university library.

This is an awesome book.  A couple of years ago, I broke down, and
bought "The C++ Standard Library", "The C++ Programming Language,
Special Edition" and "Code Complete" 2/e.  These were all books I had
previously borrowed (except for Code Complete, which I had only seen the
1/e as the 2/e was newly published in 2004).  (A friend of mine loaned
me the first two, but kept getting annoyed that I had them whenever he
needed them and I hit the school's renewal limit on Code Complete).

Anyhow, I got them very cheap from Bookpool.  The total was about 40%
off of the cover price for each book.  All three cost me about $125,
which is most definitely worth it.  I've paid that much for a single
crappy text book for one class, so I can certainly justify the expense
to myself for three top notch books by world renowned experts.

If you program in C++ at all, these three books are a must have.  Even
if you don't program in C++, if you program at all Code Complete is an
absolute necessity.

Regards,

-Roberto

--