Re: kdm changing fonts?

On Monday 22 January 2007 17:05, Luis Finotti wrote:
> OK, I will check that.  Thanks!
>
> But, even if that fixes it, shouldn't it be considered a bug?  I don't
> quite understand the "dpi" option there...  What does it refer to?
> (dpi="dots per inch", right?  For what?  The fonts?  I thought that
> the font size would take car of it's resolution/size...)  Why does it
> change what is done without it?

I'm not sure why it's different, but I first noticed it last spring, see:
when the font settings changed on me via startx. I'd noticed the change in
font sizes previously, as they were different when startx was used vs kdm. I
hunted down the setting for it then.

...Rob

--
Technically, you'd only need one time traveler convention.