Re: KDE double-click for icons on desktop?

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 23:35:12 +0100, Bruno Voigt wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a fresh installed debian/unstable with KDE.
>
> Please give me detailed instructions where to find the setting in the
> KDE Control Center,
> the checkbox - to tell KDE that I want to start apps on the desktop via
> double-click instead of single-click.
>
> I can't locate it :-((

Open the Control Center and go to "Peripherals > Mouse". The setting you
want is on the "General" tab in the "Icons" field; it is called
"Double-click to open files and folders (select icons on first click)"
You can adjust the double-click interval on the "Advanced" tab.

--
Regards,
          Florian