Re: help with C algorythm (find unique value in an array) could you please make changes

On Monday 22 January 2007 05:30, Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 09:17:08PM -0500, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 06:54:44PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > > This smells like CompSci homework.
> >
> > <g>
> >
> > I was thinking the same thing.
>
> I think it's our duty to provide the most cunning/evil solution possible
> then :)

Hey guys
    Lighten up! Give him the benefit of doubt and help him if you can. May be
the OP belongs to some other field and is trying to get a sense of algorithm
implementation for a related problem.

    Mocking/rediculing others is not a good idea (especially on public lists)!

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Need Help Repairing Your Credit?
Eliminate or consolidate your debt. Cut by 50%, payoff in 12-36 months
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/MhtYWUi20XE4KS0ZPfMvmzdKZQ7TGJ8DEdo3a/