Re: top post fixer?

Kevin Mark <kevin.mark@verizon.net> writes:

> Thanks to all those emacs folks that pointed out this function!
> If I can only translate the gnus function to a mutt function...
> Now if only I would switch from mutt to gnus :-)

I only use gnus to access newsgroups (I'm reading all my mailing lists
through gmane).  As newsgroups reader, gnus can't be beat, and mailing
lists really works best as a 'newsgroup'.

(I use either mutt or kmail to read my email, depending on which MUA
irritates me the least last)

--
John L. Fjellstad