Scrollpoint mouse scrolling

Has anyone gotten an IBM Scrollpoint USB mouse working with the scroll
feature? I can get some scrolling, but it's kind of jerky and often
doesn't go the direction I want it to go. This is the kind of
Scrollpoint mouse with the rocker, not the pointing stick. I'm running
kernel 2.6.18 and Xorg 7.1.0. Here's my mouse configuration block:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mouse0"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7"
EndSection

I've tested this on a computer running Windows, and it does work as I
expect. If I push up on either side of the rocker, the scroll motion is
up, and if I press down the scroll motion is down.

--
-- Skylar Thompson (skylar@cs.earlham.edu)
-- http://www.cs.earlham.edu/~skylar/