[SOLVED] - The Lost Sheep and Networking

Hello all,

I am very happy to say that after many hours of IRC chat and many
emails, I have finally fixed the problem I was having. The program
3c5x9cfg.exe did it, and after reconfiguring the card, all worked. The
server (which I have named newman (after the Seinfeld character, since
the computer is a mail server and Newman is a mailman)) is working
beautifully.

Thank you, debian-user. Thank you, also, #debian on irc.debian.org.
Both of you reminded me of the greatest thing about GNU/Linux - its
community. Thank you especially to Jasper and Rick Reynolds, who sent
me various programs dealing with the NIC.

--
Leonid Grinberg