Greeting From Martin.

Greeting,

Dear I pray to God that this message reaches you in wonderful spirit.I am making this contact with you based on trust and confidence irrespective of the fact that we have not met before and because of the nature of the situation I found my self now. my name is  Martin Kone, from Republic of Cote d'Ivoire. i got your email address through the Internet ,when i was searching for a reliable God fearing person,who will not betray me.

There is an information I would like you to keep very confidential. There is a Huge Amount of Money (US$ 10.5million dollars) My late father Mr. Eric Kone, who was the (chairman /President/CEO,Cacao-Cafe & Agro-Alimentary industries plc.) deposited in a Finance House before he was Assassinated by the Rebels sometime ago because of political crisis in my country and he was Assassinated with Other Government Officials During Official Hours when the Rebel Troops Stormed and Raided the Cacao-Cafe Industry Office at the heat of the Crisis In my Country. with the help of French soldiers, i and my mother escaped to Senegal, where we are now, I want to investing this money in your country and I am contacting you believing you are honest and trustworthy to help me to receive this money in your Account for investment by the way of clearing the money from the Finance House and then after forwarding it to your Account for investments, I and my Mother ha!
 s decided to compensating you 20%of the total Amount for your Assistance,

Please do take your time to go through the mail and get back to me, so that I will simply introduce you to the Finance House where the fund is now.
I am waiting for your Reply Thanks And God bless you.

Martin Kone.
martin4zz@hotmail.com