integrit problem

Hi!

I have several debian systems runing, but just one
amd64

This system has been running flawlessly for several
months.

Yesterday the problem began:

When integrit runs (integrit -C
/etc/integrit/integrit.conf -u -v), i get:

integrit: ---- integrit, version 4.0 -----------------
integrit:                      output : human-readable
integrit:                   conf file :
/etc/integrit/integrit.conf
integrit:                    known db :
/var/lib/integrit/known.cdb
integrit:                  current db :
/var/lib/integrit/current.cdb
integrit:                        root : /
integrit:                    do check : no
integrit:                   do update : yes
integrit (main): Error: walk_file_tree: I/O error

There has not been a system update or upgrade or
changing conf files, or nothing, yesterday when i
arrived, i checked the mail and get that error, i have
been tring to solve it without results.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

The fish are biting.