Re: [ANNOUNCE] tdapp-defaults: localization and themeing

Michelle Konzack wrote:
Dear Debian Developers, Mentors, Womens, Contributors and Users,

first of all Happy new Year and may this new year bring us many new ideas
and continuing best GNU/Linux distribution of the world.

Happy New Year Michelle!

Since my Website was closed for 16 month (I have to much critic for
the french governement) by french authorities I have currently only a
60 MByte Homepage at <http://homepage-freenet.de/linux4michelle/>
You find Screenshoots by klicking the link to "tdapp-defaults".

Have you angered another government? :)

I can't seem to get to your homepage.

John