Re: local network with twisted rj45

* Baron Christophe <christop_baron@yahoo.fr> [070117 20:56]:
> I would need information on how to configure a local network between
> two computers with only a twisted rj45.

Why mess around with a special crossover cable?  Ethernet switches
have become so inexpensive that hardly anyone purchases an ethernet
hub, so you likely can find someone to give you a hub without charge.
And an ethernet switch (which can handle more traffic than can a hub)
can be purchased for US $5 to $10.

The nice thing about a switch or hub is that (1) it allows you to use
common straight cables and (2) it has an LED which gives you a visual
indication of the amount of traffic flowing.

RLH