Re: CPU0: Temperature above threshold

เมื่อ พ. 2007-01-17 เวลา 12:43 +0000, David Hart เขียนว่า:
On Wed 2007-01-17 12:20:58 +0200, Justin Hartman wrote:

> I'm using duplicity to run a backup of some of my data to a remote ftp
> server. While do this I get the following messages popup in terminal:
>
> Message from syslogd@debian at Wed Jan 17 11:44:02 2007 ...
> debian kernel: CPU0: Temperature above threshold
>
> Message from syslogd@debian at Wed Jan 17 11:44:02 2007 ...
> debian kernel: CPU0: Running in modulated clock mode
>
> This doesn't look very good to me and any advice on these messages
> would be helpful.

I had that same message (repeatedly, every few seconds) last Sunday
after installing Etch on a friend's box.  Turned out to be dust blocking
a perforated sheet behind the cpu fan.

--
David Hart <debian@tonix.org>

I have the problem like you. I solved it by enable cpu frequency scaling and install cpufreqd.

Kan