Re: Partitioning problem on ACER ASPIRE 5672WLMi during installation process

On (17/01/07 03:57), glycerin wrote:
> I I try this way the guided partitioning try to use all my disk and in
> the other steps there isn't a way to use a manual partiotioning.
>
> Any other advice?
> > On (16/01/07 17:06), Gabriele Cicala wrote:
> > > I while I try to install Debian Etch using the actual net-installation
> > > CD I encounter some problem for the partition already present on the laptop.
> > > This machine is a dual-boot computer with windows and another Debian
> > > installation that I want to re-install. None of these partiotion is
> > > visible when I try to set the manual partitioning but I have to choose
> > > between the guided partition or else to use the entire disk.
> > >
> > > Is there a work-around?
> > >
> > > The ata_piix module is loaded.

oops sorry... ignore previous post!  brain not in gear :)

If the module is loaded I'm not sure where to go from here:

File an installation report giving detail of the steps you took and the
problems  you've encountered

Regards

Clive

--