Starts another X server with different virtual terminal (for with use USB VGA) ?

Hi all,

 I have a USB VGA device which is supprted by
xserver-xorg-video-sisusb. As it is not always be plugged into my
computer(A Debian SID machine). I don't prefer to have a dual-head
monitor ServerLayout in my default xorg.conf. Instead I want to start
another X server manually so that I could keep my current X session
alive.

 A seperate Xorg.conf was saved in /etc/X11/xorg.conf-sisusb, and
then the Xorg is executed by the command:

$ sudo Xorg -- -config /etc/X11/xorg.conf-sisusb :1

(The conf file is attached in the email. The session of input device
is missed as I don't want it to use my keyboard in the test)

 I could see the X cursor show on the monitor which is connected to
the USB VGA. The X  should be running fine,  but I lost my current X
in the original monitor. The screen is dark. Unless I press
"Alt+Ctrl+F7" to switch back. Then it will cause the newly started X
be dark. (Should be returned by "Alt+Ctrl+F8")

 Seem that they shared the same virtual terminal (is it the right way
to describe the problem?).The "XFree86 Local Multi-User Howto"
suggested a method to solve but require a patched kernel. Any other
way to solve the problem?

Thanks.

(The USB VGA device)
http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/avcards/805c/