Re: freetds - how to fix ?

2007/1/16, Jarek <jarek@poczta.srv.pl>:
Hi all!

        I have to use data from M$ SQL server in one of PHP apps running on
sarge. The problem is that buggy freetds from sarge crashes very often.
Is there any way to backport latest freetds to  sarge ?
Or maybe there is some other way to access MS SQL server from PHP ?

Hi, I currently use this environment (since a couple of year) and never had problems, but I compiled freetds from sources.
I never tried .deb but compile is quite easy and straightforward.

regards
raffaele