Re: php5-mysqli .deb package for Debian Sarge

Hello once again.

Mathias Brodala, 15.01.2007 20:47:
> Siju George, 15.01.2007 19:14:
>> Could one of you share me the steps I have to take to compile a
>> php5-mysqli package for sarge using the Source at dot deb?
>
> Go into your preferred build directory and run the following:
>
> $ apt-get source php5
> $ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -us

Forgot two details. Between apt-get and dpkg-buildpackage you have to change to
the directory which came by retrieving the sources.

And you need to have the fakeroot package installed for this. You can
alternatively become root before running dpkg-buildpackage, but then without the
-tfakeroot switch.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules