Re: I WILL ASSIST YOU GET YOUR FUNDS

Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> writes:

> Raquel wrote:
>
>> Besides, why is someone criticizing someone's use of the English
>> language on a multi-national list.
>
> Because this is an English-only list.  No other languages permitted.
> You're expected to know this before posting.

the code of conduct didn't say anything about having a perfect grasp of
English before posting, which I think was Raquel's point.

Being a multi-national list means that there might be foreign speakers
who don't master the English language as well as you.  Are you saying
that aren't allowed to post (in English, mind you)?

--
John L. Fjellstad