Re: PCI-E Gb LAN controller support

http://atl1.sourceforge.net/
"We missed our goal of getting the driver accepted into the 2.6.19-mm tree,
so we've set our sights now on making it into the 2.6.20-mm series kernels,
with inclusion in the 2.6.21 mainline kernel. No guarantees, though."

go to ASUS's website to download correspond driver or try
http://atl1.sourceforge.net/
if u use driver download from ASUS's website, when u compile it, u
have to change something according to ur kernel header source.